By Richard A. Gross and H. N. Cheng (Eds.)
Read Online or Download Biocatalysis in Polymer Science PDF
Similar plastics books
Hardbound. quick evolution is happening within the water industry worldwide - pushed through elevated patron call for allied to the rarefraction of unpolluted water. The inherent features of composites fabrics linked to present fabrics and creation expertise is permitting the elevated use of formerly excessive fee fabrics and tactics at ever reducing bills.
Presents a special perception into the improvement and use of liquid moulding techniques, with a entire description of the fabrics, method variations, apparatus, keep an eye on concepts and tooling innovations used throughout quite a number car and aerospace industries.
The second one variation of ideas of Polymer Engineering brings up to date assurance for undergraduates learning fabrics and polymer technological know-how. the hole chapters convey why plastics and rubbers have such exact houses and the way they're stricken by temperature, pressure expense, and different elements. the remainder of the booklet concentrates on how those houses may be exploited to provide useful elements in the constraints put on them.
- Handbook of Bioplastics and Biocomposites Engineering Applications (Wiley-Scrivener)
- Thermodynamics of Polymer Blends (Polymer Thermodynamics Library , Vol 1)
- Polymer melt processing : foundations in fluid mechanics and heat transfer
- Handbook of Plastics, Elastomers and Composites
Extra info for Biocatalysis in Polymer Science
Amer. Chem. Soc. 1994, 116, 5009. 15. -L. ACS Symp. Ser. (this volume). 16. ; Yu, H. ACS Symp. Ser. (this volume). 17. ; Noda, H. WO Patent 200179483A1, 10/25/2001. (b) Holtzapple, M. ; Ross, M. ; Chang, V . ; Adelson, S. ; Brazel, C. ACS Symp. Ser. 1997, 666, 130. (c) Freer, S. N . ; Skory, C. ; Bothast, R. J. Recent Res. Dev. Microbiol. 1998, 2, 201. ; Linden, J. C. ACS Symp. Ser. 1994, 566, 391. 18. Brooks Τ. ; Ingram, L. O. Biotechnol. Prog. 1995, 11, 619. 19. html. (b) BioTimes®- The Enzyme ezine; October 15, 2001 (Novozymes).
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. For example, (a) Gross, R. ; Kalra, B. Chem. Rev. 2001, 101, 2097. (b) Enzymes in Polymer Synthesis; Gross, R. ; Kaplan, D. ; Amer. Chem. , Washington, DC, 1998. ; Kimura, S. Chem. Rev. 2001, 101, 3793. (a) Arnold, F. ; Miyazaki, K. Gershenson, A. Trends Biochem. ; Nguyen, P. ; Arnold, F. H. Nature Biotechnol 2000, 18, 317. ; Arnold, F. H. Nature Biotechnol. 1996, 14, 458. (a) Stemmer, W. P. C. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 1994 ,91, 10747. ; S-A. Raillard; E. Bermudez; W. P. C.
44. Microb. Technol. 1996, 19, 2. -S. Enzyme Microb. Technol. 1995, 17, 1021. For example, (a) Rajagopal, A. N. Enzyme Microb. Technol. 1996, 19, 606. Prog. 1995, 11, 682. ; Beckman, E. J. Chem. Rev. 1999, 99, 623. -M. et al J. Chin. Chem. Soc. (Taipei) 1999, 46, 647. ; Okahata, Y. Chem. (Cambridge) 1998, 2215. -R. Biotechnol Bioeng. 1981, 23, 2789. ; In Methods in Enzymology, Vol. ), pp. 9-21. ; Kragl, U . Enzyme Microb. Technol 1996, 20, 389. (a) Woodley, J. J. Bioprocess Eng. 1996, 14, 263. (b) Lilly, M.